HELLO SEPTEMBER

photography by stephenhealy


Where has this year gone? The months just seem to be passing me by and now Halloween is almost upon us. All I can say is BLOODY HELL!It won't be long before we'll all be saying the dreaded C word.. CHRISTMAS.. No, we're not all scrooges but we all know once September ends, the Winter Holidays roll in, gift giving.. making €20 stretch to buy 4 presents justifiable enough to give to people! (Student life). So before all that stress, let's reminisce in the glimmers of sun left in this month before the frost creeps in!



I can honestly say this shoot was so much fun, I felt like Alice in Wonderland prancing around the woods in this Co-Ord by Cruel CandyAvgi hand makes all her garments and her store is a favourite of mine. Stephen's ability to make every photo he takes spectacular & beautiful never seizes to amaze me. I may be biased but this is definitely my favourite shoot he's ever done (wink-wink) Okay.. Well maybe the best shoot I've been involved in! 



Where to find it:








Thank you to all of my sponsors featured in this post.
Hope you all enjoyed this outfit, I'm honestly never getting out of this set. It's my second skin! 

Lastly, I'd like to do a shout-out to two of my regular readers Zoe & Lara two young beautiful future fashionistas, thank you for always reading girls!