SUMMER STYLE | PART TWO|

photos by stephenhealy


Incase you didn't notice, I'm still trapped in little goth girl mode. I don't know what it is about summer this year but it's just so gloomy I tend to blend in. 
Luckily my hair is so colourful it add's some accent colours to the black-ness. This week I completely lazed about due to my back injury and was barely able to get dressed.

However the one time I did go out I rocked this super cute outfit, its seriously one of my new fav's and i'll be wearing it a lot these next few weeks!






Where to find it:


Myself and Stephen have had so much fun working with Timothy the owner of LGO creation, his designs are so incredible & he's such a lovely guy. So much more to come from him & his amazing shop so watch this space. 
Another obsession of mine has been Tattoorary's temporary tattoo's I'm way too indecisive for a tattoo and these tattoos have shown me wear i'd actually like to place some! They're incredibly long lasting yet easily removed with an exfoliator. Can't recommend them enough!








I hope you like this look as much as I love it. Lots more looks in the works so stick around and keep those peepers peeled!

Check out stephenhealyphotography for more amazing photos from an amazingly talented man!