WHAT IM WEARING - SUMMER LOOKS.

photo by stephenghealy

Summer, Summer, Summer. Florals and pastels? No thank you, I'm sticking with my coven realness for today and probably the next week. Okay, my inner unicorn remains potent in all of my outfits even the baby goth ones! 

I wore this outfit today and felt like I could take over the world.
I've been picking up pieces over the past few weeks so I wanted to share all of todays outfits pieces with you.

Lets call it, Gothic Mermaid Weeaboo?

Heres where everythings from:

Anime Face Shirt: (€20) This T-shirt is absolutely perfect for summer, it's adorable and comfortable. Theres nothing better than being cool and breezy in an over sized t-shirt some shades and runners during the summer months. (Unless you live in Ireland like me and have to wear 20 layers even in July!) Pimp Chimp is a really awesome shop for all your popculture, gaming and anime needs. The owner is so lovely and I couldn't recommend their store enough.

Cat Ear Hat: (€3) I've had this hat for a while, It's from an ebay store which has since been deleted but I found another one that's identical. It's super comfortable, cute and cheap as chips.

Dat Booty Tho Iphone Case: (€10) Who doesn't need a phone-case that proclaims your love for booty? Everybody needs to share the booty love okay? Thinkitmakeitsellit have the cutest cases, this is my favourite though.

Platform Sandals: (€29.65) I ordered these shoes from Romwe about 3 weeks ago and got them last week. They're spectacular. I have no words. They're so comfy and despite only having a small lace in the front they feel very supportive and look best with some cute socks.

Black Velvet Skirt: (€17.60) I just checked my order history and I bought this skirt 3 years ago! It is still perfect and in my opinion a hundred times better than it's AA counterpart. 

Donut Bag: (€12) I bought this bag on sale, although it's thin it is perfect for your phone a lipstick and your money.

I'll have lookbook posts of me wearing these items next week but for now feel free to grab some of the pieces.

Let me know which are your favourites.